Wednesday 4 April 2012

I dip dyed my hair with mum!! I need to sneakily get a photo of her hair too so I can upload one, but hers is hilarious. She keeps saying 'Do I look like a twat?' I think that was kind of the point though right? Now her and I both look like twats!

 Ignore the obvious falseness of this camera smile.


That's also a new top I just ordered, it's good, but I also tried ordering this corsetty thing from ASOS because Livvy Stannah had one that was lovely, they only had white ones left, and for some reason I thought that would be fine! I ordered it, it arrived, I had to take my bra off to get the bloody thing on and.... yep! I looked horrendous. Only for skinny minnie's I reckon, so I've sent it back. I could do with the money to be honest, completely running out.

Off to Bath today, so I'm praying I don't spend it all there. Also hoping to get shit loads of art done now, that's my priority for this holiday. And then London this weekend- stress city!!! I feel really good though, at the minute the adrenaline is sort of carrying me. I was really sad to miss going out the other night though, Sarah had an empty house so she had a few people for a BBQ, everyone got hammered and did crazy things, which I'm really sorry to have not seen. Although, I suppose getting headbutted in the face by a drunk year 10 while supervising a 'toga party' is a pretty good story too. I still have a  tiny bruise on my cheek.

It was pretty funny really, the alcohol got confiscated and I had to locate some because they all looked so sad, and let's face it, you do need alcohol at house parties, otherwise it's dull. We also had advice centres going on, me and Evie were having 'DMCs' with people and I managed to speed along the process of two people going out, bless them. It was pretty eventful for the short time I was there, but I said to Evie, I wish it were that easy to make everyone my age like me, these kids were calling me jesus and asking for magic water, so funny.

Aside from that stuff, nothing much going on at the moment. Listen to I Can't Stop by Flux Pavillon, it's oarsome.

Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment