Thursday 26 April 2012

IT'S NEARLY OVER. Tomorrow is art, and then that's it. One AS level done. And I can hand on heart say it is the most stressful AS of all of them, guaranteed. It's literally been blood sweat and tears. (Not my blood though, because Miss Evans never let me use a craft knife/lino cutters. And she had to supervise if I was using scissors). Anyhow, it's good to know I've made the right decision.

I'll still be up all night tonight finishing the damn thing, but hey. It's kind of depressing, how you can do a whole art unit overnight about 3 days running, but you can't do it in any proper organised routine. I envy Rosa. Who, by the way, dropped her board down the back of the lockers today, which she was using to back her main piece, and the lockers are bolted to the wall, so she has to buy another one. It was pretty funny to be honest. I love her architectural work, might bully her into sending me some photos so I can put them on here. It's beautiful.

Anyway. Lots to do, tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment