Friday 6 April 2012

I had a really funny flashback today. I was thinking back to the night Ollie came round and we all got really drunk, (with Billinge (shit mixes are a great idea)), and Ollie and I kept falling asleep on each other, and it got to the point where he said 'Poppy, what do your boobs look like?' and I got all excited and started scanning through google images trying to find a lookalike to show him. Didn't find one though, shame.

I pulled a very hot lesbian on chatroulette that night as well. And I was drunk so I just kept saying, 'you're so beautiful why are you on chatroulette!?' It was hilarious. *You had to be there*

Had a funny moment at work today, my mum was buying something from Caroline and she asked me to go upstairs and get some gift pouches and I started walking, then heard her say my name and went back, and she said to get some small bags and some rose wine as well, so I started walking back towards the staff door and she said 'Have you got a basket to carry everything?' and I had to whip around and walk back going 'Gettin' a basket' and my mum was just laughing at me. I then went upstairs, got everything and carried it really awkwardly and when I got downstairs Caroline pointed out that I wasn't actually using the basket in any practical way to help me. 

Just realised how boring that story is.

This IS hilarious, my computer has a face recognition thing on my photos. After you've tagged the same people a few times it recognises their face and asks you if it's the same person. Here are a couple of ones which popped up and made me piss myself laughing:



Off to Laaandon tomorrow with Georgina and Jessie to watch my brother's comedy show and stuff, should be gooood!! CAN'T WAIT TO FLAUNT MY NEW CLOTHES AND SHIT. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment