Sunday 8 April 2012

Joz got really annoyed at me earlier because his website gets less views than this blog, and his website is full of stuff he's worked really hard on. So here's a link to his website, it's got some very funny videos on and news about what Joz has been up to, if you're interested:

http://www.joznorris.webs.com/

He's so cool.

Anyhow, his show got cancelled last night, I was so sad. But we did have a lovely day out in Laaandon. Got the train up with this woman who's totally had a face lift and was very odd. And I want Jessie to send me ALL of her music because I love it. So we got the train up and then tubed up to camden, which was a massive let down. It's gone from being really individual and cool to somewhere with only two stalls over and over again, either you have the same t shirts over and over or really expensive phone cases and snap backs and anything else with a british flag on. This guy tried to sell me a blackberry case for £8!! I was stood in front of him like 'really??' so we strutted off in a disapproving manner. That'll show him.

Then after practising lying in macdonalds and being eyed up by a very odd chav with a lack of sense about personal space, we tubed back down to leister square, walked around for a bit and I bought mum some pink dip dye because she's decided it's her 'thing' and that can be her next colour when the blue fades. Jessie bought a lilac colour which is really nice. We ended up in China town looking for veggie jelly for ages, and didn't find any, got lost and quickly left, unsure of why we'd been there.

We went down to oxford street, where we got lost in topshop, got bored and then left the shops on our way to try and find abercrombie. Jessie's directions were the wrong way round, which resulted in us being ambushed by a monk, (seems to be common for me), who asked what we were interested in. Georgina said geography, and he said 'Ahhh, you love mother earth' and she laughed in his face. Then Jessie got really annoyed with him, and it ended up with me spending £2 on another bloody buddhist book to get him away from us.

Defeated by walking, we went into starbucks and got a drink, calmed down for a bit, then went to abercrombie. WHERE THIS HAPPENED:


Yay!! It was so funny, we went to have the photo done, and Jessie said 'Sorry I've got cold hands' and she put her hand round him and he went 'Oh jesus christ' it was so funny. We had 3 photos taken, walked around the shop, and came out empty handed stinking of their perfume. Not complaining. Not everyday you get to stand next to topless man with a six pack.

Finally got the tube to my family friends house, where we gazed lovingly at a photo of their very hot son, and then mum and dad arrived and dropped the bombshell about Joz's show being cancelled because of a power cut. We were so upset. We met the boys for supper, then left for home, falling asleep on each other in the car. Stopped to buy Georgina some preparation chocolate for midnight, and then got home:


Watched Titanic for the first time today, and I have never cried so much. I was laughing because about 3 tears were coming out at once, and Georgina and Jessie didn't know if I was faking, because I couldn't stop. It was horrible!

Had a MASSIVE eater egg:


Not eaten it all yet though.

This was one of the songs we listened to on the way home, and Jessie rested her head on my shoulder as we were falling asleep and I said: 'It hurts Jessie.' 


No comments:

Post a Comment