Monday 23 April 2012

Okay, calmed down now! Nothing like an episode of posh twats to calm you down- weekly dosage of 'Made In Chelsea' always helps. And hello to a very beautiful german girlie!! And I think, that this needs to be less personal, you've made me think about it!

I feel sort of ashamed at the minute of our year groups. Think about it, the past couple of days people have been really bitchy to other people on public sites and it's just sort of upsetting. It's getting to me and I've not been targeted! And then there's friendship groups falling apart and no one is revising or working hard enough. It's just quite sad. I feel guilty. 

Okay, interesting, just had a phone call from a home number... at 10 past 12 at night. No way I'm fucking answering that. Like I need to hear heavy breathing down the phone when I'm in bed petrified. Oh god there's an answerphone... I'll listen to it in the morning. Too scared. Nanight!

No comments:

Post a Comment