Thursday 19 April 2012

This is a note for my lovely friends, because I've been a complete twat lately. For some reason, I seem to have become maybe a little odd with people, a bit stroppy and bitchy, I have no idea what's going on with me. Today, I just randomly had a go at Izzy and Evie for no real reason, I didn't think through what was coming out of my mouth. Of course, I've apologised to Evie face to face, but I want to apologise to anyone I'm off with. I don't understand what's going on, it's like I'm slipping back into the old me.

SO I'm turning it around. I've made a list of things that I need to do to stop me being so stressed, which I think could be a major cause:
1. Not stay up till 3 every night doing essays.
2. Finding a moisturiser to sort out my face (I wonder where I'll get that from...)
3. Book open days
4. Tidy my room like a vicious motherfucker.
5. Find the canvases I lost! SHITE!
6. Borrow money from rents to pay for larmer tree, then pay them back, but find someone to pay for our tickets who's over 18 aaaaaaah.

Then I made a list of things I need to do to stop being horrible:
1. Stop being horrible.

That's pretty much it. And now I'm snuggled in bed listening to Em's iPod she leant me, I made a playlist specially for me. I want an iPod touch, they're so much easier!!! But it's missing a severe dose of skrillex.

Went to see my brother's show tonight, it was so funny. His interactions with 'Scooter' this stupid character who basically ruined everything. And then he dragged this gorgeous girl on stage and spoon fed her pasta. It was hilarious. The leggings were a little tight... but it was a jolly good laugh. Although if one more person asks me what I want to do when I leave school, I'm going to say 'This' pick up a gun and shoot myself. Ha... what an exit. I won't though, don't worry.

Drove home through Chelsea, which is BEAUTIFUL and I want to move there with Jessie. We'll be the new Binky and Cheska, but hotter and less annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment