Wednesday 4 April 2012

Starting to feel a little bit lonely... couple of my friends are away skiing or soaking up the sunshine somewhere and I'm left in Salisbury with bucket loads of work to do. It's kinda frustrating, and though I'd never admit it to them, I do really miss them. Funny how just knowing someone isn't there can make you feel like a loner. Like the other day, I couldn't drunk call any of them, which was really depressing. And I texted Ollie about Made in Chelsea (will come to that later...) and then realised he's away, so I've wasted lots of money on texting him. I hope he's pleased.

MADE IN CHELSEA SERIES 3 OH MY GOD!!! Firstly, word on the street that Millie Mac is going out with Professor Green, and google images seems to agree with this- WHAT IS SHE DOING HE LOOKS LIKE A CORPSE!!! And Hugo's new girlfriend seems nice enough, but I agree with Spencer and she lacks something. I still want Jamie. Earlier, there was tis picture of him and Proudlock wearing suits and it had the caption 'Who's more stylish?' and people had commented with who they thought dressed better and stuff... so I thought- WIT OPPORTUNITY, (always a bad idea), and wrote underneath 'I know which one I'd rather have on my bedroom floor...' as a little sex joke, and there have been no likes or further comments. I want to die. And now, I can't even find the bloody link to undo it!!! Awkwuuuurd....

SO I went shopping today and bought an AMAZING combat jacket, I'm in love khsfkgrkjdgnjsdvn and a little skimpy thingie skirty blah blah:





























Obviously the two don't work together, but I LOVE them. Dearly. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment