Thursday 12 April 2012

I've been very lazy with this, oopsie. So past few days I've been at training from 10 till 5:30, which has been loooong. It was in Bristol as well, so I left everyday at 8 and got back at half 7. Eurgh. Anyway, I actually really liked learning about the stuff and things. (You can see it's clearly all gone in). My memory is awful. A few funny incidents on the days, on the train back I misheard something Caroline said, she said something like 'I bet he's been arrested for knicking something from a child.' I heard 'I bet he's been arrested for licking some child.' We laughed for too long.

And what the hell, as I sit here it's just plummeted with rain, when it was sunny. WHAT. Just bought Kelly a good luck card from the petrol station, he better be grateful.

I was thinking the other day, about how this is called 'Poppy's Teenage Musings.' Now, I don't know if it's just me, but I don't really muse things on here at all. It should be called 'Poppy Telling You Random Shit About What She's Been Up To' But then I thought, it's sort of like irony that it's called my musings, because I never muse. Make sense? Although, I wonder whether I've defeated the irony of that because I'm publishing this... musical thought. (Like my pun on the word 'musical' there? Because it's a word about musing, but it's actually 'musical' like my parents? Or something? Yeah?).

*sigh*

Anyway, I think the point is I should avoid talking about things I don't understand.

Here's a picture which explains why I have to give up art:


This is meant to summarise 'a night out' PAHAHAHA. Cork top, earphones (the small ones that came with my earphones that were too small for me), a hair slide (which is too wide to work anymore) a bunch of bracelets (which mum made for me years ago and I haven't worn since I was about 9), and a two pence piece (because I hate coppers). (As in, the coins not the police people. I really like them. Please don't arrest me for that comment).

(Especially Jessie's parents, because they're coppers.)

(But not the ones like the coins)

(Goodbye).

Actually not goodbye, I just mused something else. I was searching for this skrillex song I love, and found this pile of shit:


And it got me thinking, wouldn't it be funny if really hard core groups that make club music actually had voices which sounded like they were chipmunks, because that's the only time you hear them singing, with a stupidly high edited voice.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment