Tuesday 24 April 2012

Standing today in Macdonalds watching Ollie and James try and recap last saturday has to be one of the funniest moments this year so far. Then we bumped into the guy who put his ass in James' face at the party and he explained it more to James, it was so funny.

And I've discovered that I was wrong about the whole switch flick thing. You can't do it. It takes practise, but I'm getting there. I'm at this really great point, I get it every year, where I realise I'm really interested in what I'm studying. It's so exciting!

Oh yeah, turns out yesterday the creepy phone calls were Reuben, I listened to them this morning, and in the second answerphone message he was like 'Oh for god's sake I'm not going to rape you!' Hahahaah so funny. Anyway, I was greatly relieved to know no one was breathing at me. Always cheers me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment