Saturday 28 April 2012

I've finished art!! Finally. When you're sticking photos of yourself looking sad on an umbrella, you know it's time to stop. And what did I do for my last project? I made a big shoe, and put little shoes in it. I mean seriously, what the hell was I doing!?

Anyway, the exam was hilarious. I knocked off the rollers sticking off the cupboard like 7 times. Miss Evans was almost sobbing with laughter the last time. I had to squirt out all the handcream so I could use the empty bottle to stick on my canvas (don't ask) and there was more than I expected to come out... So I was walking around with cream literally covering my hand going 'do you want some hand cream?' it was so funny. Little did they know I was making their hands greasy so they wouldn't be able to do art for a few minutes and I could... heehheheheehe. That isn't true, I'm not that smart.

Then Miss Evans told me to put it on a paper-towel and I did, but it got knocked off the table. Face down. I almost cried. Do you know how expensive that stuff is?! At one point, I was stood by the door doing some work on the counter, and Rosa walked past me to get out the room, and kissed me on the shoulder, but I had thought it was Miss Evans. Freaked out for a second.

Aha, and then also I was eating and Miss Evans was shaking her head at me and this happened:
Me: Do you want a crisp?
Miss E: No thank you.
Me: Doughnut?
Miss E: No.
Me: Pasty?
Miss E: No!
Me: Chocolate muffin?
Miss E: No Poppy.
Me: Lemon cake?
Miss E: No.
Me: Hug?!
Miss E: Poppy!!
Everyone laughed a lot. I'm queen of the wit.

Got home, and was sick. I think it was a build up of stress from this whole year. So I had a little nap and dad took me out on his new motorbike, which was so weird! The handles are normally much higher, so my arms were straight by my side. And the seat was arched more, so it was more comfortable. But also, the pannier is waaay further behind me, so it feels like it's not there- scary!! Nothing to lean on, sometimes got frightening. I was driving along with him down the dual carriageway, with me belting out Titanium at the top of my lungs. I loved it.

This was my first trip out on his Yamaha a few years back, I was crying on the way I was so scared. But look how cool I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment