Thursday 9 February 2012

Actually found today pretty useful, was really fun to imagine life in a year and half's time- OH MY GOSH IT'S SO SOON!! AHHHH!! Exciteeddddd.

Off tonight to see Alice in Wonderland with beautiful Beth because her brother's in it... thinking I might dress up for this play. I love it. Then Jessie's coming over to Beth's and we're having a girly sleepover. Work from 10 till 5 tomorrow- lshglskdhgselkhg.

Feeling pretty positive today, was in a really good mood and had a lovely day first with a couple of people I don't normally talk to (yep, first impressions are wrong) then with Evie. We left feedback forms for Boston in children's hand writing- rebellious! Also had an incident in a toilet- no loo roll left. These things always happen to me. Anyway, sadly, Georgina is leaving me, Jessie is leaving me, Em is leaving me to go off on holiday this week. Very sad. Still, I have work to do.

As for things I need to sort out, english, art, art, art, art, art and art. AAh. So much to do all the time! Still, I'm feeling ok. I still feel like crying all the time, but now I feel like crying because everything's so lovely and nice. Well, most things anyway. Couple of things to sort out. And also, I LOVE IZZY HUMBEY. She's made me feels tonnes better about myself recently, talking to her's been instantly easy, feels like a big sister. Love it when you find someone you can completely trust when you barely know them.

So, that's been my day and life today. Cheerio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment