Tuesday 21 February 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg&feature=mr_meh&list=PL400D64E4CF92E0E4&lf=plpp_video&playnext=0

So, had a wonderful day. I had a lovely art lesson, then went to meet someone for a coffee, which was really good. The rest of the day's been lovely too.

But ya know what? Maybe just talking about my day isn't enough. Maybe it's dull. Even if it isn't, it's more of the same.

OKAY, firstly congratulations to 'My Darling Mansell Short' for passing his driving test and theory, you realise you're now my personal chauffeur.

Tonight, I'm going to talk about my dad and how amazing he is. Right now, he's travelling to the other side of the earth to Hong Kong, (cue racist accent), then he's going on to New Zealand and Australia for his singing. I'm super super proud of him. My dad, is literally the coolest guy ever. He might be quiet and shy when people meet him, and say things that make him sound like he would barely remember where the fridge is, but he's not like that.

He was desperate to have kids, and the fact that I had a brain disease at 3 which they thought was a brain tumour has just made him so protective of me, he's amazing. I remember him waking me up in the middle of the night in the hospital and taking me to watch cartoons in the play section with him.

It's not just his amazing fathering which is awesome, he's literally been there done that for everything. He's had a career in a kind of physics, (if you can call knocking on walls physics), singing, tomato nursery, being homeless, working in a petrol station... I could go on. He's been through a lot, and he's given me everything to make me happy since I was born. But then, parents do owe their children everything. They wanted children, they owe that child every single thing they can give them, because that's what they're there for. And dad does that for me. He's a bit of an idiot sometimes and he gets it wrong, but I'm equally an idiot for not telling him when something upsets me and just leaving it.

I'm getting tired now, I'm going to sleep. But, tomorrow you shall have cartoons posted from 'Ways to kill yourself' which I am drawing in my General Studies lesson tomorrow. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment