Monday 13 February 2012


W4NN4BE 1NDI3 - found this picture yesterday and it made me laugh. Not out loud, out loud I went: "Ahaaaaa that's clever."

Yesterday I was at work again, then went home and Beth came round, then a couple of swgs teachers came round. At one point of the evening, I was stood eating cheesecake, Beth had just gone, and Mr Burgess said 'Is it strange having your teachers at your house?' YES IT IS. So we had Mr Lawrence, Mr Burgess, his wife and baby- who is super cute! Apparently when they get to a car park he goes "Car! Another car! Another car!" for ages. bless.

Now super stressed about english coursework, deadline was last night, the email attachments wouldn't send so I need my teacher's home email address and he isn't replying and I'm worried he's not going to mark it because it's a missed deadline and he said if any of us missed the deadline then aaaaaaahhhhhh. Technical difficulties.

On a positive side, I am now the proud owner of three new pashminas! Beth's family sell scarves and satchels from Morocco, so she brought a load of them round and I got all excited and bought three. One's got pompoms as well. *excitement*

Then had a dream last night that I was with a couple of girls and then some chavs, (but they were nice chavs), and we were under pressure to get a car from this car park and get away from something, and this chav went and used a crowbar to smash into a car and then the other chav went 'Oh no, it's open already.' So we left that car to find another one to break into... strange. Had another dream this morning as well, it's been a busy night!!

OH MY GOD found the funniest website, (credit to Beth), for finding out what your children would look like with certain people- so funny:
http://www.morphthing.com

Anyway, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment