Monday 27 February 2012

Finally going to shut Georgina up, who's been complaining about the absence of her life on my blog. She's so funny. So GEORGINA is amazing and I love her... I've said so much about her there really isn't much to add. I love reading out funny transcripts with her, including this one time when I was talking to Mrs Coundley and she left me a massive transcript on my computer, where a character called Poppy confessed her love for a character called Georgina... funny coincidence that. Ha, I joke, that was the other way round. I wrote the transcript. Good lesson.

Also, really want to have a house party now. Might have one this summer for my birthday, with permission from my rents. I don't know who I'd invite though, tricky one. GEORGINA WOULD BE INVITED THOUGH and no of course it won't be awkward that you don't know many of my friends so shut up.

Had a really lovely day, so happy at the moment. I have a spring in my step and everything. I am definitely getting my swag back. Ahahahaahahah that sounds so wrong. But I feel so much more like me than I have done for a while, getting my freedom back. Two fingers up to the world and all that, although having said that I quite like the whole 'meh' attitude. Like, not caring about not caring. If you don't care, you care about not caring, but I don't. That sentence made no sense.

Found this picture today, and it made me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment