Sunday 19 February 2012

Such a classic song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w&ob=av3n

So, I am filthy ill. Yesterday though, I had such a funny moment. I was going up to bed at like 10, and I had 9 missed calls and 3 answerphone messages from James K, Chris K, George and Billinge wanting me to go round to the kellys. Then I rang George back and he passed me over to James, and James said 'You're only saying you're ill so you don't have to come.' And I said 'James, I have 9 missed calls from 4 boys wanting me to go and see them. Why would I fake being ill?' there was this pause and he said 'Yeah fairplay.'

Anyway, was meant to rehearse with James and George this morning, but James is a gumpy lazy arse, so I went and got my snood from George and then he came round for a bit. Mum tried to get him to take an egg. Not sure why. Now I'm listening to 'How Does She Know' from Enchanted and it's making me happy. I have bugger all to discuss today, sorry.

Here's a very truthful video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V56VNoQPva4&feature=related

And he's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment