Thursday 16 February 2012

My new jeans came- AAAAH!


Yes, this is the most exciting thing that's happened to me today. Ok, so I'm a huge fan of cutting up t-shirts, and I went and took a load of Dad's old t-shirts. I'm a master thief, he came in and said 'That's my t-shirt!' and I said 'You gave it to me!' and he said 'Oh ok.' Done. Easy. To be fair, I only take the ones I haven't seen him wear in ages. Anyway, I stole one of his t-shirts and this is what I did to it, though I'm not actually sure I really like it much:


Potentially a bit too much. It looks ok if you up the contrast, but in real life it's like... why has that emo cut up her t-shirt. I just look like I'm trying really hard to be indie. CRINGEMALYF

Anyway, GEORGINA'S home!! Yaaaay!! My life hasn't been complete without her :') What else... Went to see the kelly twins yesterday, and I absolutely love their mum. She makes me chuckle. Listening to brothers bickering always makes me feel really comfortable as well, reminds me of my brothers. I have work today, so I need to go and get changed now. CATCH YA LATER


No comments:

Post a Comment