Friday 24 February 2012

I feel so torn at the minute in so many directions. I'm so confused, so unsure of what I'm doing half the time. The only problem is thinking about what you're doing. If you didn't think about it, it wouldn't be a problem because you'd just let it be and let things happen naturally. I think the problem with having educated minds and training the human brain to retain information, it makes it easier for us to over-think everything, like everything needs analysing, everything needs a plan, a direction. It's ridiculous.

I'm actually at the point of genuinely not caring anymore, if I don't try, things will have to happen anyway, uni and year 13 and whatever. It's not like time will stop, so I should just go with the flow. 
One nice thing about today was that I had a catch up with Hannah Bourne and Lucy Coulson, and realised I've really missed them. Lucy said something about doing something, but I don't know if she was kidding or not. It's nice to remember past memories though, and we certainly had plenty of drama incidents. My favourite has to be when Annabel smashed that bottle in her piece during the filming for it. Then she tried to sweep the pieces up with her hands and we had to try and stop her. It was hilarious though.

Here's a video that majorly cheered me up. (Sorry Georgina)


No comments:

Post a Comment