Wednesday 1 February 2012

I was joking around today with someone about how funny it would be if I wrote a blog post of the list of everything wrong with me, (as in, funny stuff, not me being dramatic), but actually it's been quite an eventful day, so I'd rather talk about that.

So I had english first thing, got lots of work done (HAHA) then drama at bish which was good, because we actually did some work. Then I walked back via tesco and in my excitement bought two packs of triple chocolate cookies, a loaf of bread and then 4 medium sized baguettes. I think I was over optimistic with how much I could 'snack'. Anyway, I then spent my free talking with Beth and Jessie, and it was really good to sort stuff out. Walking back into the common room after, I felt like I'd just taken in a massive lungful of air, it was so refreshing. Bit awkward though when you go into a separate room from people to talk and then later they come in and sit with you. Why would you do that?!

After that I had general studies, which to my surprise was a complete and utter waste of time. I honestly could not care less. I detest general studies, and I detest being told off for napping. Then after school, I went up to see Miss Evans to get my exam paper and she was in such a sad mood I went down to see mum, (who was about to take staff choir), and she sent me back up to see Miss E with cake, and she saw it and said 'That's the nicest thing that's happened to me today' and I said, 'Are you okay?' and she said 'Urrr not really at the minute.' and then after that I walked home crying. I feel a bit sad for having got so upset that she was upset. Honestly, she's becoming a second mother to me. I love Miss Evans. Not in a creepy way.

What was nice though, when you're sad, you go through thinking about who you want to talk to about it at that moment. Normally when I do this, my mind goes blank, but today I thought of so many people I could've rung and moaned at. But I didn't because that's just piss annoying and I'm actually fine.

Here's a video that I just found on my laptop that cheered me up. And there's one point where it sounds like I say 'Now you've recorded yourself talking about Izzy Simmons' but I wasn't trying to say that because we hadn't been talking about Izzy Simmons. So I don't know what that means.


No comments:

Post a Comment