Saturday 11 February 2012

Today was interesting, dad came to see me at work and no one else at all was in the shop and I almost cried and it was very embarrassing. BUT then Izzy and Miss Evans came to see me and hugely cheered me up. They were off to get Izzy's tattoo done- which I want to see!!

AND this really sweet 20 (ish) year old guy came in like... a few weeks ago and had asked me where was a bad part of salisbury to live, so I told him. He came in today and bought himself some more aftershave and he recognised me: 'I found a flat' and we chatted about his flat. Then he said 'Is it just you who works on weekends?' and I said 'I'm still at college so I can't do weekdays, so yeah I'm here every weekend.' and he was really sweet and went 'I'll see you around then'. Keeno beeno.

Also had a really nice time with Jessie, Chris Holford and then a couple of guys I didn't know. Was just nice to be all perky and happy. Speaking to Chris after years was nice, he's a really sweet guy. None of the guys made any jokes about the number of jumpers I was wearing which was nice, I'm not used to people not laughing at what I'm wearing. To be honest though, if people aren't laughing at what I'm wearing, I'm not wearing something that represents me. Okay, that sounded far more bitter than it needed to.

If I'm honest, I feel a bit shit today. I've been wallowing in my own patheticness. But then I watched take me out and I feel better, and actually I feel like I'm about to get a major doseage of mojo, which I am in DESPERATE need for. I've been mojoless for too long.

My tasks for tonight are starting to write a proper script for a new play idea, I'm thinking, three characters, a girl gets home to find her boyfriend with someone else, and she pretends it's cool and introduces herself to the girl as his friend and lies about herself lots. Set at uni. Could be really funny, or an utter disaster. But I shall PERSEVERE. Problem is, you know you're shit at spelling when you type 'guarantee' and it suggests you meant 'garnet' not good.

But ahahaha I could watch this over and over, I already have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSK1D3bZhRs

No comments:

Post a Comment