Wednesday 15 February 2012

Well well well. What an evening I've just had. So, had to go to Beth's for half 5, but as usual I was running late, then I see she's sent me loads of facebook emails saying if I don't get to her house right now we can't go to Sarah's. So I tell her I'm on my way and log off quickly. Then I drive down to her house, and my phone isn't sending or receiving messages, and won't call or receive calls. I ring her doorbell LOTS no sign of her.

Panic.

Ran to work, used their phone and rang Beth, I said 'Give me Sarah's address and I'll just get a taxi.' And Beth said 'No, I got us another lift sorted. Come to my house.' I was like 'I'VE JUST BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE.' And she said 'Oh, well the doorbell doesn't always work. SO I practically run back to Beth's, get there and we sit and chat and then Sarah picks us up. It was all sorted.

Anyway, as for the actual night itself. Blimey. I confess, I may have had a little giggle juice. I apologise if I called you, I rang a lot of people. Actually texted my brother as well, bit embarrassing. The texts this morning have been very interesting. We ate masses of pizza related food, then we laughed at some people on the internet, (I'm definitely not going into that on a public site). To my recollection, my night tailed off with me taking shots in front of an annoyed christian and then shouting to Beth's boy Liam 'YOU'RE BETH'S FUCKING SHOES, SHE NEEDS YOU.' He called me intelligent. HA.

Then Sarah and I talked to 'Rob Bailey' (Sarah's friend, I don't know him) and I tried to be sober by asking him whether, as a pilot, he was going to design planes or fly them. Nice one Poppy. And you were saying Liam...? Hmmm, not so intelligent. Then I don't remember how but we ended up sleeping, and I crept away this morning at half 10. Despite getting myself a bit embarrassed, I had a pretty good night. Never laughed so much.

At one point, Sarah had a massive mouthful of smirnoff, and I don't know why she was laughing because nothing funny had been said, but she then coughed and opened her mouth and I've never seen so much liquid come out of anyone's mouth. It was beautiful.

So yeah, that was my valentines! Plus some tupperware from my 'rents. Now to drink some water and pretend I didn't drink last night. Very jealous that the girls are eating brownie without me right now. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment