Tuesday 28 February 2012

Feeling really frustrated today. I had 2 extra frees and didn't do anything worth while in them. Then had to go to drama but didn't have a great session. We don't have enough time. I'm stressed. But it'll be fine. I got quite into it today, I think it could be good. There was one moment as well, when James was acting all upset about Isobel, and it's the first time I've ever been transfixed by anyone's acting. It was extremely powerful, and I don't know how he did it but I wish I could do that.

I want to be able to become the characters, not just imitate them. Very rarely, someone comes onstage and you think fucking hell. That is not who they are. And it's amazing. I want that. I feel really inspired now.

So anyway, I went to see The Owl and the Pussycat went to see... last night at the salberg. And you know, I actually enjoyed it. If you got into it, it was really fun. Danny was absolutely brilliant and I thought that he actually save the piece. There were a few funny lines in the script. A brilliant moment was when this character was talking about how he wasn't brave enough to help out, and Robin shouted out 'YOU CAN DO IT!' was hilarious. Then James got really grumpy when the kid handed us confetti and coins to throw around. But all in all, a really enjoyable night, if you got into it. I'd advise anyone to go with a large bunch of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment