Sunday 5 February 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPRt2r3Qemw

I had a real low last night, I was over thinking things and it looks like there's a couple of things I need to actually get round to sorting out. But ya know what? I'm actually past caring.

I've had an attitude shift. I'm going to work hard and see how that affects stuff. Then I'll go through a phase of not working so hard again, it swings like that. No matter whether it's at 11 at night or 5 when I get home, the homework is always on my teachers desk the next day. So I'm going to work hard for a while.

I'm going to be honest about the fact my art isn't done. I'm going to be ok, basically. I feel really exhausted and there's no point trying really hard anymore, massive priority sort out. Basically, you have to work at what makes you happy, but if you don't know what makes you happy you have to work at what will benefit you best. Hello AS levels. Bite me.

And when you hear about other people being happy, you have to stick two fingers up to the world and just keep going. You see I'm at this point where when I'm sat down, with time, I can just nod my head like, ok, this is what the situation is. Not dealing with it won't make it any easier. So I did some homework at work today to help things along. I ate two cookies, took some neurofen. When did I turn into a typical working girl? Now all I need to do now is throw up after meals and I'm like a stereotypical workaholic. Paha. Except, I'm not addicted to working. Ooh... maybe I should be.

Ok, if I get to the point where work is addictive, I can pull it off to the end of these two years right? Argh, and then another how ever many. Actually, now I think of it. This is life. Life is stress, and hard work, and having so much to do you either cry or fucking get on with it. There are no breaks. All of us think at uni we'll get a breather. Life has started as of this year, it doesn't get any simpler. Unless you marry someone rich and spend your time popping all your brain cells and watching jezza kyle. So who's with me? If I stick up for life, then other people follow. It's always you vs the world.

Frankly, bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment