Thursday 22 March 2012

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, play this song, it'll give you a feel of my mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lq9S-GvwMk&feature=autoplay&list=PL400D64E4CF92E0E4&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1

Actually I feel more upbeat than that. I just feel so upbeat and full of love for everyone around me.

I've always wanted to be the kind of person people can talk to easily, not someone who drags the truth out of people. I'm a bit of a gossip, I'll admit. But I don't mean to tell people stuff, and I've got better at keeping stuff quiet. Thing is, when stuff is serious, I know to keep my mouth shut. And that's largely what I've done. A lot of people don't believe me when I say I have several secrets myself at the moment.

One thing I've always thought about how to make people feel comfortable in trusting me, is that I'm open myself, and I have this attitude about it, here it is. I will never push people to tell me things. I may ask, and if they don't answer, then it's up for them to be ready to tell me when they feel up for it. If I have a friend who stops talking to me about the stuff they're dealing with, unless it's worrying me I will wait for them to talk to me. I don't offer solutions, I don't push them in any direction, it's up to them. But if I can't do anything else I hope to make their life easier.

I MISS THIS GIRL.





























So okay, I have spent far too much time talking about myself lately. Or maybe even just thinking about myself when I'm meant to be there for my friends, and I apologise. I had this epiphany earlier, we gave James a lift home after drama and mum was talking about how nice he is and how she loves our friendship. I suddenly realised, I don't give the people closest to me enough credit, so I'm going to write you all a lovely paragraph, one per day <3

Firstly, to my lovely Jessica Whittick. First spent time with her in year 9, then became really close earlier this year, and then everything that's been going on has really tied us together lately. We've been put to the test many times and I'm still utterly in love with her. She's always a major boost to my confidence, I have such a laugh when she's around and we are always in the same mood. If I ever find myself annoyed by her, seeing her again makes me remember everything I love about her. I'm actually powerless to try and control the amount I love her, it's no longer in my power. I loved her since she shoved an earphone in my head and played me screamin' jay hawkins stating 'Not everyone loves some of the people I listen to, but I like it.' BECAUSE SHE'S JESSICA FUCKING WHITTICK. I love you and I'm sorry that I've been up and down and not constantly here for you lately.

So tomorrow I'll blog with a paragraph about someone else.

My gorgeous friend Izzy sent me a text about her new blog earlier, and I'm completely in love with her, more than I was before:
http://earlgreyandoranges.blogspot.co.uk/
Check it out if you're up for a more intelligent and deep blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment