Monday 19 March 2012

Looking for ideas for the burgate social tomorrow night, and if you type in 'Jungle costume' swear to god you will find no picture which doesn't look like this:


So that's what I'm going dressed like. 








HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA of course I'm not doing that. But this calls for a major dress up sesh. I shall be trying on everything I own tonight- sadly excited.

Anyway, I bet you're all DYING to hear about how my day was.




It was okay.










AHA I'm so witty tonight! Of course I'm going to fill you in on every useless detail, that's what I do!

I was in an incredibly grumpy mood earlier, got really pissed off with the people I was walking with. The cause of course, I had Billinge trying to shoot me in the boob with a plastic gun. Standard. I apologise to those people now, I got angry, then very upset, then slightly happier again. As soon as I got home though I did that thing where you put on sad music and stare out the window with a sad face pretending someone's watching you on a cinema screen. Everyone does that right? Right?

Found a funny print screen earlier, and was wondering whether or not to upload it, but decided against it. What I will say, is that it involved the phrase: 'Stick with me and I'll take you to the top hunny ;)' Ooft.

No comments:

Post a Comment