Sunday 11 March 2012

STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED. Worse stress ever. I had a chat with dad about mum worrying about me going into drama, and now I feel really claustrophobic. I know they have your best interests at heart, but jesus it can be confining.

Also, had an argument with Beth and Pender today in L'Occitane, they call those hats 'flat peaks' where I call them 'snapbacks' which let's face it, wins just for sounding cooler. Anyway, I looked both these phrases up and they came up with the same style of hat. I googled what the difference is, and couldn't find it. So, if anyone knows the difference between a snapback and a flat peak, let me know.

Found this beautiful picture on my laptop earlier:


I love James.

Spoke to Izzy on friday, hadn't spoken to her in aaaaages and it's just shown me how much I miss her. Need to have a proper catch up at some point, she does me a lot of good. Apart from that, there's not much gossip from my end. Ooh, actually, yesterday I thought I was working 2 till 6 and then I got a phone call from my boss at like quarter past 11 asking where I was. Oops... got the wrong week.

No comments:

Post a Comment