Sunday 25 March 2012

OH MY GOD. I am totally going to this:


Need to find someone to go with me though. If anyone wants to go too, send me a message. BON FUCKING IVER AAAAAH!!

Just been out and bought a few new albums. Having an itunes re-make. Got rid of all the shit that's on my old iPod. Goodbye Diana Vickers!! Right now I'm listening to James Blake, forgot how much I love him. I know I don't listen to particularly clever music, but I listen to what makes me feel really happy, and that's what my taste is.

Going through a bit of a weird phase at the moment, yesterday I just forgot to eat all day, I only had a lolly when Hattie got her nose pierced, and mum got home at about half 6 and we both agreed we weren't hungry enough for supper. Then at 11 I started crying because I was so hungry and I sat eating a cheesecake crying. Mum looked at me like I was mad, I don't blame her. I sort of feel like I just want to be alone though, right now. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to see anyone. I feel really... not exactly numb, but sort of happy to be myself right now. I'm actually feeling quite excited over starting exam period. I'm about to start my life off, and that really excites me.

I apologise in advance if I'm grumpy or off with people, I'm not very good at hiding my emotions and I'm about to do a bit of a retreat from everyone for a while. Might even switch my phone off for a couple of days, why not?

I love paintings like this, really close up to someone. Feels like you can actually understand what they're like, and like you have a relationship with them:


No comments:

Post a Comment