Tuesday 6 March 2012

Today somebody asked me why I had a blog, so I'm going to explain why.

When I told my brother Barney that I wanted to go into acting, he said starting a blog for reviews would be a good idea. That was the main reason I set it up, but then I thought actually I do love writing. Gimicky shit, stuff that sounds like a really shit version of a newspaper article. And so much funny shit happens in my life it's worth keeping a record of it.

So happy though, today I managed to bring my INCREDIBLY huge appetite down to one sandwich and a smoothie. I've been DEAD all day and am now gorging on chocolate to make up for it, but at least I've made one positive step in the right direction. I look forward to the day in 20 years time where they'll have found a way to eat unhealthy food healthily. And I bet they'll find a healthy cigarette and drugs. That'll be amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjZRY3qZ9g&list=PL61664A7554D238D0&index=54&feature=plpp_video

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment