Monday 5 March 2012

Okay, so dad's back home. He buys mum an iPod touch, and this is what I get:


Ahaha, although to be honest, it's made me friggin happy. It's called Lorenzo, it squeaks and it now lives on top of our inflatable moose head, Dwight.

OLLIE SHORT IS A BITCH. End of the day, I was desperate for a wee, and he said I should go in bish because he had to walk to choir, (which he was already 20 minutes late for), so I agreed and went with him. He takes me past the front gate and says 'Don't go in the loos by the drama room, go in the chapel block' I'm busting, but I go with him. He takes me into the chapel block, again says no to me going to the ladies because those are staff loos, takes me into the building round the back, under the stairs. 

So I go in, chatting away and I suddenly notice the urinals and toilet seats left up around me, so I turn to Ollie and go: 'Are these the men's loos?!' and he says 'Yep!' and leaves me! I was BUSTING so I thought fuck it I'm going to the loo, (when I spoke to Georgina after she thought I'd gone in the urinals but I didn't), so I do. I come out the loo, having heard someone come in and not being sure if they left, and I'm greeted by this child at the urinal, who's looking at me in horror, and I stand there laughing going 'Um... my friend left me in here as a joke, I'm really sorry.' And then I have to wash my hands as quick as possible and leave, and I thought I was going to burn up with embarrassment. OLLIE- I HATE YOU.

I'm going to get revenge. Somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment