Wednesday 28 March 2012

Haven't blogged in a couple of days, oops. Tonight is the social. I'm going as a firefly, and their bums light up, problem is, forgot to get glow sticks, so my bottom doesn't glow. I'm just a very sparkly thing with wings. I can make up animals right?? Not sure what to do with my hair yet, but very excited. I need to have prepped by the time I get to Jessie's.

Very happy about tomorrow, just sat and worked it out, literally no homework in for ANY of my lessons. RESULT. Although, I will be answering an exam question tomorrow period 1 and 2 for class civ, not so easily done with a high pitched scream in your head and a tired body.

So excited right now though, got a week organising stuff for Max Stafford Clark for Barney in summer, and this Sunday is my apprentice interview, I honestly have no idea what to say, I'm so unprepped. Might watch some interviews and stuff on the website. Part of me feels like I might get it, although Evie doesn't think I will. Damn you Evie. Expect the worst, hope for the best eh?

Still, with such sparkly nails how can you be unhappy right?

Tuuuune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

Always get ready to go out with this on. It gets me all excited. Quiche, shower and a wee and I'm READY.


I'm going to make it as an actor. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment