Tuesday 20 March 2012

I just got a delivery of some trainers, but cool trainers. They're awesome, they look like this:


So I was having a shower and getting all excited about what I'd wear them with, (leggings and shorts etc.), and then I suddenly remembered that Jessie has some quite similar trainers, and I wondered if I should call her ahead so we could co-ord for stage. And then I remembered she's in Germany and I got this massive wave of sadness. I really miss her!!

Anyway, after my scrabble around for an outfit last night I came up out of my drawers with a green crop top with tassles, black leopard print tights, (despite being from M&S they are snazzy), and a body con skirt. Plus some heels and then I was going to wrap myself in fake ivy or something. But now I'm not going to the social which sucks. 

I reckon the best part of today would either be Rosa putting on shoes covered in buttons and going 'Have I gone too far?' or it could be when I was sat by the river with Billinge, who decided a tuesday was an appropriate moment for a cigarillo. He never fails to amuse me. And he calls me stupid. After much schananigans with a fake gun, which seemed to amuse EVERYONE in bish common room, I had class civ, where Sophie and I got told off for trying to sneak away early from the lesson "We're just off to the loo Mr Owen!" and then I had to stay behind in drama because I laughed when Tom pulled a face at me. How do I get in trouble for doing nothing wrong?!

This CD just arrived, Leisure Seizure by Tom Vek. Enjoying it so far, this has always been my favourite one:


Found this picture on a website the other day and loved it. I was to dress like this! I wish I could pull off honey blonde hair as well. Clearly, thanks to my experiment in Summer, that doesn't suit me.



No comments:

Post a Comment