Sunday 18 March 2012

Should be asleep. Just finished the play, it's good. It's not ready for editing, so hopefully George is still interested enough in it to help me. If not I'll have to force Kelly into it, might be hard to organise though because he lives so far away. Ho hum. I've decided it's definitely opened up for auditions, and I've selected the lovely Leo to be lighting manager. Hooray, it's happening!!

Wrote the guest list for a summer house party this weekend as well, yes early days. By the time it gets to summer I'll probably have to change it a lot, but I got majorly keen.

I'VE MISSED EMINEM. Getting back into his stuff again, heard one on the tv and been listening to him non stop. I'll never forget the moment last year where I suddenly liked all the music I'd hated before and my strange music taste evolved from this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexLAjh8fPA&feature=endscreen&NR=1

It's funny, I'm sat here in bed with messy hair, a t-shirt and ugly pj shorts on and I feel so natural and Poppyish. I think I'm finding myself bit by bit everyday. It's actually learning to not care. On the whole I'm pretty good, I wear what I want to wear be it a bright yellow raincoat or a stupidly retarded jumper, but I don't care. If I think I look good, I feel good, so I don't care what anyone else thinks. And I'm not popular enough to be hated by anyone because of that kind of thing, I hope. It doesn't really bother me if I am disliked for it, you can't just change who you are because of what people think.

Anyway, enough with the emotional shit. I'll just get teased tomorrow about it.

Had a dream last night that my dad had won the lottery - 6 million - and then gave it away to our family friends. And then I gave him a massive hug and went 'I'm so proud to be your daughter' how cute is that!! Anyway, had an otherwise uneventful weekend.

BUT I'VE FINISHED THE FUCKING PLAY! So yay, that's my main news today again. Will keep this updated with auditions or something, just if people are interested. I'd love to get lots of people involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment