Friday 23 March 2012


Had the best afternoon ever, I love the sun. Arrived home from school, then went straight out onto my balcony in just a huge baggy tshirt and sat in the sun with some chocolate buttons, music playing through my open window. The balcony is sort of broken, there's no railing so I had to be careful, and the fact you can only get to it by climbing through my window made it feel really cool. Then I walked Spud around the field, which was BEAUTIFUL:


And I'm very happy to say that the popularity of this blog is rising! Used to average about 30 views a day, now up to about 100 views a day! So thank you to everyone. Here's a picture of Georgina reading my blog and enjoying it heartily:



Oliver Mansell Short. I remember standing in my kitchen with you awkwardly in year 9 after a singing lesson, our parents were chatting, and thinking, I will never be friends with this boy. It’s funny, I reckon everything that I didn’t understand about you are now the things I love about you most. You’re a snob but it’s funny, you’ve got an insulting sharp wit because you don’t realise you’re being funny. You come up with some of the funniest lines. I owe you so much money, and a birthday present. Love it when you come round and get drunk and fall asleep on me (an event which often occurs). Shouting at ugly people on youtube about plastic surgery- you really are a top lad. Had so many adventures with you, we went all the way to southampton just to watch a film! We definitely need to get up to more mischief at some point. Thank you for being so lovely to me this year ‘Have you noticed how when something really bad happens to you, something good happens to me, and when something really good happens to you something bad happens to me? I don’t mean to be harsh but I can’t wait till it’s your turn to be unhappy again.’ You little charmer.

To end this blog, I've got a photo of Nell's painting she's finished recently. Her talent blows me away, absolutely beautiful portraits, and she really captures the person every time. At the moment she's painting someone's dad. I hope she doesn't mind me putting this picture up:



No comments:

Post a Comment