Friday 16 March 2012

Started planning properly for the holidays now, really excited. Also, this easter we're hopefully doing up the shed for a place to hang out with friends. I can't wait. I want to buy this union jack trunk from the antique shop, then have random furniture in there and a music system. I love decorating places. It'll be nice in summer but it's still so cold at the moment, freezing out there.

One time, back when it was an office, (it's an out-house), mum went out to work in there at like 3 in the morning because she couldn't sleep. At around 4, mum heard someone outside and got a bit freaked. She was certain she could hear someone walking around the building, then it went silent. She then stayed there for about 2 hours and legged it into the house at daybreak.

Turns out, Joz had woken up, looked outside and thought he'd left the light on, so gone outside to turn it off. He heard mum inside but wasn't sure if there was anyone in there, she he walked around the building trying to hear more and then went back inside when he realised it was mum. So funny. He also left the heater on in there for about 4 days, parents not so pleased when it came to the lighting bill. Was nice and toasty in there though. Honestly, when I'm older I'm going to waste so much money on heating. Mum and dad always say 'put a jumper on' when I protest I'm cold, but then you wouldn't see my outfit!

Anyway, met my parents in boston today and mum had gone and bought Joy, (Kelly twin's mum), some tonic because she'd been complaining of being unwell. James, was in Boston with all his friends and his girlie, and mum was like: 'I'll go and give it to James for her.' Dad didn't want her to go, but it got to a point where she said 'I'm going to give it to him now you've been so rude.' and marched over and gave it to him. I pissed myself laughing when I saw everyone stare at her. I love having embarrassing parents. I'm so past being so embarrassed anymore, mum really has pushed the boundaries.

Also, flicking through an upcoming events calendar for the city hall mum saw a picture of this man and said 'Oh I went out with him' Only my mum. She's so proud to have been born in Essex.


No comments:

Post a Comment