Tuesday 20 March 2012

Wanted to dedicate this blogpost to all the people who I would least expect to be reading all this random shit. Before my ever so lovely evening in, was talking to Jake on facebook, who reads my blog! Who'd've thought it! I hope you're good and hungover as you're reading this Jake.

On a very traumatic note, I'm going to have to download windows on my laptop to run a file type on mac. So, I look it up right? It's £50 ish, and I go to pay and it says the transaction failed, which means it's official. I have no money left. On a plus side, I have a few new bits of clothing to exhibit.

Check out this remix, I laaav it. This whole playlist is pretty fly actually, if I say so myself. Need to re-go through it soon though, go to the point where I only go through it from this track onwards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r_wy9x0qas&feature=BFa&list=PL61664A7554D238D0&lf=plpp_video


























How gorgeous is this?!

Anyway, went to stage earlier and Billinge was hilarious, the workshop assistant was just giving us some ideas, and Billinge out of nowhere suddenly says 'Are you growing that beard so you can buy alcohol?' I thought I was going to die laughing. He's so rude. He was also extremely happy, because we managed to work out a way of getting his toy gun into the action. Our piece is going to be all over the place, it's going to be hilarious. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment